Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Organic Pigs or Not!!!

So I had the great pleasure of meeting an organic farmer that is raising pigs, chickens, rabbits and eggs on an organic farm, so that would also mean that his product's will be organic. Just living outside of the Seattle Area, what is the market for organic and are you willing to pay the higher prices for a better product. I think having the benefit of organic raised animals compared to being raised by some company that could care less about there product and just how fat their pockets get is great. I would like to call out to any Chef/Restauranteer to give this local farmer a try and to let me know what you think of his product. He can me found at Pikes Market on the weekends and goes by the name Crying Rock Farm.
This is my first post and I hope that it gets some traffic as I will be adding to this blog on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment